Ordering a new 133.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrDrew":2npyp454 said:
That sucks. what's the current/new eta?

Apparently Monday, but I'm not getting my hopes up. It's been moved 3 times already lol.

Finally, they have now said my car with arrive on Friday, ready at the dealer on Monday at the latest, maybe Saturday. I had to hand my 2010 RS Twingo cup back today. Got a courtesy car, guess what I got?

A Citroen C1!

wtf, it will get me to work, but not quite what I thought!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Lol unlucky.

I picked mine up yesterday - love it. Apart from the shoddy door speakers...
They'll be getting changed ASAP

James-Hilton":2r7aw3kl said:
When did you guys order yours? I ordered mine on the 18th of May and it left France last week.

28th of april James. It'll probably be 2 weeks tops for yours now.

Mine seemed to take an eternity to get from the ferry to the dealer lol.

Will be good to have some more new 133s arrive on here. Make sure to get some pics up when you get them guys :)

mbk":3kuro7b3 said:
James-Hilton":3kuro7b3 said:
When did you guys order yours? I ordered mine on the 18th of May and it left France last week.

28th of april James. It'll probably be 2 weeks tops for yours now.

Mine seemed to take an eternity to get from the ferry to the dealer lol.
lets face it they don't like to rush these things lol they like u waiting

So the arriving at the dealer today, has now gone to Wednesday of next week. A complete joke, same as last time I ordered a new RS Twingo, left hand right hand, not got a clue, getting well peeved now!

Never mind, I can zoom around in my C1, courtesy car, lovely, NOT!

:evil: :evil: :evil:

That's pretty sucky. It's better to have a longer expected date and have it met rather than an earlier one which keeps getting delayed :(

Lol took me less than 24 hours. Went to parks garage, told guy "i want that 1" and asap and he said 2-3 days as car was just in and needed processed, cleaned ect and said if i offered a bottle of jack for "the guys" they would push on with car. They even bought the other half flowers lol

Sometimes there are delays and it's not always in the hands of the dealer. They're just on the front line and usually take the battering. Building and transportation from the factory can take a long time and easy to delay. For example, mine spent a while in France then at the import centre having various bits fitted that got delayed.

The longer wait will make the car even more worth-it when it arrives. :)

John

my dealer found one sat at the import centre that was not sold white and black with rs monitor will be here this week i was told

Just off the phone to Evans Halshaw. I ordered the 133 on the 18th of May and was told 6-8 weeks putting the latest date on the 13th of July. Just been told it's the 24th of August which is now 3 week longer than the last time I spoke to them at the start of the month. Which overall is 6-8 weeks longer than the original quoted ETA.

Thought it was in the UK?

Can they clarify exactly what the order is? If not go find a dealer that can. Also, I'd expect an upgrade of car I'm in if they don't play ball with letting you go elsewhere

wow, i ordered my twingo a week ago and they managed to find me a brand new one matching my spec. I guess im pretty lucky compared to these waiting times!

I was told in left France around 2-3 weeks ago. I actually have no idea what's going on and I'm starting to lose interest as it's constantly changing. I think I've been told around 4-5 different ETA's. My one is white, rs monitor, cup and 17" black alloys.

Well finally picked mine up on Wednesday afternoon, it's well worth the wait. I have to say the build quality is much better than my 10 reg Twingo RS Cup. I also love the cruise control for the motorway to work, all in all, only 2 days in, but well worth the wait!

:cool: :cool: :cool: