Oscar spotted?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_McLav

Reaction score
Think I spotted Oscar on m8 today, gave u a wave as I turned off on Junction 27. No idea what you have done to handling but your car was testing my cup!!

Did he wave or anything? :lol: someone must speak to him outside of twingo133?

Yeah pulled up beside him and gave him a wave and he waved back. It is kinda quiet on here maybe he found another club more active.

I think he started one before? But I can't seem to find it :/
And you're right it is a bit dead! The facebook page seems a bit more active so maybe they're all on there..

What?!!
Is that definitely him?!

Edit:
If he was banned for 2 years in Feb-13, he'll be allowed back on now?

sullii94":aqg71lf0 said:
What?!!
Is that definitely him?!

Edit:
Yep definitely him still doesn't detract from the fact he shouldn't have been on here in the first place

Universe":11culgdh said:
sullii94":11culgdh said:
What?!!
Is that definitely him?!

Edit:
Yep definitely him still doesn't detract from the fact he shouldn't have been on here in the first place

That's true! Just wondered why he disappeared as soon as he seemed to be 'allowed' back on :?
Still... It's shit! Can't trust anyone nowadays!!

sullii94":1f49pd0d said:
Universe":1f49pd0d said:
sullii94":1f49pd0d said:
What?!!
Is that definitely him?!

Edit:

That's true! Just wondered why he disappeared as soon as he seemed to be 'allowed' back on :?
Still... It's s**t! Can't trust anyone nowadays!!

It was brought to the clubs attention immediately following the pfc expo last October, and the relevant police force was contacted at that time. As far as I am aware Neil has had no response to date.

David was invited to explain if he should be using the forum, however, I've not seen any response and it's at this point he appears to have vanished from the Internet, or at least his known aliases have had no further activity.

I've asked Neil to add further comment as he had the unfortunate task of dealing with the issue as it arose.

After being asked to supply the IP logs for Davids various accounts, which showed when anx where he registered and posted from, Ive not heard any update or had further requests from the police.

By the point we found out, David had already vanished from online.

Status
Not open for further replies.