Oscars bar is now open

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shot of red aftershock x 3 in a row, are you sure dave????

madmatt":1dqyf22d said:
I'll drink more or less anything as long as it's a Diageo product ;) #brainwashed

behave you :p ... one day you might get a job with the big boys at chivas regal ;) my mum works at chivas, sister works at diageo. got to love the free allowance (couple of boxes of vodka gin you name it) that they get every couple of months

Can't drink as such....missing an enzyme that breaks down alcohol properly so body takes a strong dislike to it, drink more than I should and lose the ability to breath properly and heart rate slows to a alarmingly slow pace sometimes....I can normally drink about half to one before heart rate and breathing plays up....I'll stick to being driver :)

singlespeed":215m13kf said:

awhh diddums got the flu? been to western africa recently at all neil? if so, you're on your own lol

oscar":383busx4 said:
singlespeed":383busx4 said:

awhh diddums got the flu? been to western africa recently at all neil? if so, you're on your own lol
I've done West Africa already and have no intention to go back. Just on the remains of a cough now, so not too bad...The stand in supervisor that we had if off to Congo next :?

Back onto Balvenie Madeira cask tonight for medicinal purposes only you understand :)