Out for a drive.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jjay

Reaction score
Took the GT for a blast with few friends. :)
u4yjysu2.jpg

uzurugy4.jpg
ese4udag.jpg
u2yjasa2.jpg

There are more but not much signal :-D

looks awesome dude 25mm spacers all round? trying to work out if I can justify a set now hehe!! and also what make?

MR2 Turbo or N/A? drove a turbo one that was apparently standard a few years back, terrifying lol was rapid!

H&R spacers are the way to go if you've got the money Martin but FK are good and cheaper! Ive had a set and they were great quality for the money

JE_GT":3l4z8tjr said:
H&R spacers are the way to go if you've got the money Martin but FK are good and cheaper! Ive had a set and they were great quality for the money

Had FKs on my old GT, they were good enough for normal road use and the extra lows

Martin_172":2kosj9kl said:
looks awesome dude 25mm spacers all round? trying to work out if I can justify a set now hehe!! and also what make?

MR2 Turbo or N/A? drove a turbo one that was apparently standard a few years back, terrifying lol was rapid!

25mm all round yeah, mr2 turbo... Scary as **** when he has had full engine rebuild. Rapid isn't even the word :)