Oxfordshire/Warwickshire meet

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Date dependant I'd be up for a meet, haven't had a good meet in aggeeessssss

okay lets say the 6th or 7th of june which is a saturday,sunday. lets get all sorts of twingo coming and can anyone think of a good place to meet ???

samwatson45":3jsmsopb said:
okay lets say the 6th or 7th of june which is a saturday,sunday. lets get all sorts of twingo coming and can anyone think of a good place to meet ???
How about at this for location? I know it's not Oxfordshire/Warwickshire but we could all go on the twingo133.net stand :lol:
c0cb77e4d03d08ae291f0af7f6ff2928.jpg

Awesome, you order you're own tickets as required. Head over to www.frenchcarshow.co.uk to order your tickets. When on the ticket ordering screen select what ticket you want and the quantity then for parking location fill it in as the picture below shows. This will mean you get a club stand pass for our stand along with your tickets.
814146878a4b35a0ea044294589bbe2e.jpg

Once you've ordered your tickets head over to the shows section of the forum and add your name to the attendance list so we have a rough idea of who's coming and what number of cars we will have. Alternatively post here when you've ordered and I'll add you to the list.

Awesome, I'm doing the weekender but not bop and a couple of others on here are as well. We are stayin in a group at a nearby hotel if your interested. I will get the links for you.