OZ Ultraleggera

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matthias

Reaction score
So I found this sweet deal for 400€ for 4 rims, one slightly damaged, but no big deal, was gonna paint them in gloss black anyway. Your thoughts? It's ET 37 so I'm afraid it will rub, I know Neil noted they are ok and only rub when car is loaded, but still...It's this or buying brand new Turinis, can't make up my mind!

https://www.avto.net/_OPREMA/ad.asp?ID=6252621

The one which has big damage should get repaired or just throw it away, it´s litterally missing bits on the exterior edge, that´s a problem.

Thanks for the feedback guys, I was gonna repair and repaint the wheels anyway, but I'm a little worried about the ET, otherwise, those red bits are just stickers so can be taken out. Will talk to him and see what comes out of it. Thanks anyway :cool:

I've got the same wheels in 16" with ET35, fits in the wheel arches without any problem, and that's on a car which is massively lowered too...

yotah1":2gprq10r said:
I've got the same wheels in 16" with ET35, fits in the wheel arches without any problem, and that's on a car which is massively lowered too...
Don't think rubbing should be a problem.

I've got 17" Superturismo's with ET 35 as well. I'm lowered on coilovers and it rubs sometimes on full lock (depends how fast I'm driving).

Mine's a Wind but I reckon the wheelarches are about the same if not, the same.

Do the Ultralegaras use spigot rings? If not, the centerbore of a Mini is smaller than the Twingo, so the wheels won't fit onto the hub

You are too fast Neil, and you are right too, they won't fit ;) Oh well, it's Turini then!

You can easily order new spigot rings to fit the Twingo, as OZ is using machined aluminium rings.

yotah1":24nazm4k said:
You can easily order new spigot rings to fit the Twingo, as OZ is using machined aluminium rings.
Thats what I wasn't sure of, hence the question ;)

Back to the dilema for Matthias :lol:

I had my spigot ring, home costum fitted.

Didn't want to order one in aluminium so I took one that fitted but was too wide and by the aid of a small handsaw.. I made it fit :D

MovingShadow":1leqouq3 said:
Didn't want to order one in aluminium so I took one that fitted but was too wide and by the aid of a small handsaw.. I made it fit :D

nothing a saw or hammer cannot fix :)

Back to the dilema for Matthias :lol:

Haha, exactly! ;) Well I'll listen to my heart and I really don't like the idea of having them rings and stuff on wheels, so I'll stick to Turini option. Tnx for the help anyway!