Painting Quote. Spoiler etc

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twinat

Reaction score
Basically, I think my RS would look better with black fog surrounds, Wong mirrors and spoilers. He is red and going on a red/black theme.

I've had a quote of £150 to do everything. Problem is, I'm not sure if that's decent or expensive.

I've seen a few others with this done, and so would appreciate anyone letting me know what they paid to see if I'm in the right ballpark?

Cheers and Happy Hump Day!

Does that include sanding down, prepping & painting the original grey fog light surrounds, mirrors & spoiler?

I'd say that's pretty good! :D Have a look round though and see what other places quote, remember sometimes you get what you pay for

id like to do that to my red rs also, would love to see pics when its done

£150 all in is not a bad price. Just a thought though, see if you can see some of their work before you commit. When I had some paint done under warranty on my 172, the top half of the rear wing was great but the bottom half was a bit orange peel.

I want the exact thing for mine.. Haha. I was quoted £50 for mine, but that's because I was having some scuffs etc fixed from the previous owner who clearly didn't love her as much as he should have. £150 for all the works is a decent price though, it'll look sweet once it's all done :)