• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Passenger Rear Light Cluster

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daveyb133

Reaction score
Soooooo ANOYED!!!

been to the hospital today and returning back to the car, someone has left a lovely crack in my passenger side rear light. not impressed one bit. anyway the crack is pretty big so i need another 1 asap. any help would be greatly appreciated :x :x :x :x :x

I'll check at work tomorrow. From memory they ain't to much cash new

I'm pretty sure that will fit, but you may even get a brand new one cheaper through Karl.

If Karl confirms it'll fit, you might as well make a low offer and see how low they'll go.

You never know how desperate they might be to get rid of items that are probably in fairly low demand.

I can do you a new one for £45.15 posted

That one there will fit but will cost more then a brand new one :lol:

im on my break from work at 9 mate, expect a phone call :)

can u remind me of your phone number again please

weebob":1u9hvkcz said:
No note left etc? Bloody scum

i know mate, terrible :(

the thing is, i dont think it was a car that has done it because there is absolutely no damage anywhere else

Glad you can get it sorted, but it's a bit crap they didn't leave a message

probably kids or jealousy or something. i hate leaving the car any where :( light coming monday from karl, as usual, excellent service :)

Yeah im reluctant to leave mine anywhere at the best of time and this shows why!

turned up today :D :D

thanks Karl, excellent service as usual. will fit that this week

Wondered if anyone had a how to for replacing the rear light? Gonna attempt it tomorrow in between shifts

Peace of piss mate.

1 nut in the centre think it was a 10mm undo that then pull the light out. And reverse to refit

Twingogeekeo":2gqtqo51 said:
Peace of piss mate.

1 nut in the centre think it was a 10mm undo that then pull the light out. And reverse to refit

Awesome mate! Cheers.

yeah looks much better!!

looks weird though coz its the only clean bit on the car

Status
Not open for further replies.