Passengers getting electrified? o.O

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanPaul7

Reaction score
So yeah... passengers in my car keep getting electrified when they leave the car and touch the car door to close it. It's a fairly big shock apparently and I can even hear it over music. Any ideas what could be causing it?

Static electricity.

Don't think there is much you can do about this :?

Close the door with your sleeve maybe (without touching it with your hands)?

surely there must be something causing it in my car if everybody gets it?
Floor mats maybe?
My girlfriend closes it with her sleeves now but she is scared in case she gets shocked lol

DanPaul7":1kra3xhj said:
haha nope it happens no matter what she wears :p

Tell her to take it all off then :cool:

It only happens to me when I'm wearing trainers and wool trackies

u need one of those mega cool static cords/earth straps that hang from the bottom of your car and earth it out plus look super cool :cool:
u could even hide it with a toy smurf or two ;)

until its been on there a week and has worn and dont touch the ground anymore :cry: :cry:

or just tell ur gf and ur mates there all smoking hot and the forces of there hottness mixing with ur stunning looking car makes for some shocking reactions so if they dont like suffering for there beauty they can walk
:lol:

haha at least it's the passengers and not you! some of my passengers could do with a good electrocuting haha

TURBO":26piytwe said:
u need one of those mega cool static cords/earth straps that hang from the bottom of your car and earth it out plus look super cool :cool:
u could even hide it with a toy smurf or two ;)

until its been on there a week and has worn and dont touch the ground anymore :cry: :cry:

or just tell ur gf and ur mates there all smoking hot and the forces of there hottness mixing with ur stunning looking car makes for some shocking reactions so if they dont like suffering for there beauty they can walk
:lol:

+1 for this :D