Performnce Clutch For The 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Been talking with a company about making a Twingo 133 performance clutch and the email i got today was

We would be able to engineer you a custom made clutch for your car the cost £340.00 including Vat

This would be the first custom made clutch for the Twingo RS. But before i release the companys name and what not they want to have one fitted to a RS and make sure it works with no problems. Yes if you purchase this one you will be the first 133 in the UK with a performance clutch. If you would be intrested in this please let me know

I would do this! but i cant be without my car due to work.. if they can supply me with a courtesy car then game on.

dont see the need, two companies i saw about turboing the RS said it should handle up to 170bhp no problem. think thats the one good thing over 133 to GT rensports made them strong!! :)

but i would be interested in getting a lightened/stronger flywheel. rev up quicker and get power at the wheels up :)

orbital":bu1ewsn1 said:
dont see the need, two companies i saw about turboing the RS said it should handle up to 170bhp no problem. think thats the one good thing over 133 to GT rensports made them strong!! :)

but i would be interested in getting a lightened/stronger flywheel. rev up quicker and get power at the wheels up :)

Lightened fly wheel would defiantly be the way forward , rather then the clutch..

Agreed, lightened flywheel would be for me more preferable.