Petrol Prices!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Howies

Reaction score
I think there starting to get out of hand, its just becoming far too expensive.
Around my local area the cheapest is at ASDA £1.23.9 Per Litre and the most expensive i saw the other day i think was £1.28.9 Per Litre :eek: :shock:

Welcome To Rip Off Britain! Enjoy Your Stay!

How much is petrol around everybody else?

Its disgusting isn’t it, it really is day light robbery! I’m sure I heard something like 70% of the price of fuel is tax :?: :shock:

£125.9 Clacks/Stirling

Go to Grangemouth or Boness and it SKYROCKETS!
Why is it, that fuel prices increase exponentially, the least distance it travels from the refinery?! It's the same down in Billingham!

M

i hate to b the bearer of bad news but it going to go up again soon!!! there are two more planned rises for this year

Twingogeekeo":1g47t8rk said:
TURBO":1g47t8rk said:
Twingogeekeo":1g47t8rk said:

:?:

2 wheels 2 pedals ;) All its done is cost me a inner tube :lol:

and a lot of sweat!!!meaning u smell allday :lol: anyway this is a car forum and even if u dont use your car for commuting it will still cost u for shows/meets etc ;)

im paying £1.27.9, morrisons and shell are the same, takes the p*** id use the bike but i have a 68 mile round trip, wouldnt fancy that

TURBO":3pzwm3jp said:
Twingogeekeo":3pzwm3jp said:
TURBO":3pzwm3jp said:
Twingogeekeo":3pzwm3jp said:

:?:

2 wheels 2 pedals ;) All its done is cost me a inner tube :lol:

and a lot of sweat!!!meaning u smell allday :lol: anyway this is a car forum and even if u dont use your car for commuting it will still cost u for shows/meets etc ;)

Good point i cant remember last time i went to a petrol station so not sure on the prices but looking at what people are posting i dont plan on visiting one anytime soon :lol:

yup, when i first passed my test petrol was 74.9p. those were the days