Photoshop help?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mostin

Reaction score
Hello,

Would anybody that can use photoshop be so kind to do me a couple of pics?

What im basically after is a veiw from the front of a capsicum red twingo with the mirror caps painted red the same colour as the body, and a veiw from the side with black wheels and a black spoiler,
Many thanks

Mostin

Ah... and also on the front view, the fog light surrounds balck aswell,

thank you

Might be worth posting a pic or 2 of you car up for one of the guys to have a dig with.

Liking its plate ;) something tells me you can buy them ;)

Also that looks sweet but im think black mirrors not red :)

ace, thanks matt was that you that did it? Id love to be able to use photoshop. I think il definatl be having that done its nice. Iactually quite like the red mirrors i just think non colour coded mirrors look abit out of place on any car to be fair IMO.

Yeah I knocked that up at work from one of our stock photos from Renault lol.

Here's the original... I photoshopped a similar one when the Twingo was first released to be blue paint with yellow trims and it was the same car as this :)

Attachments

• twingoStandard.jpg
    twingoStandard.jpg
    272.6 KB · Views: 471
Red 133 with gloss black wheels, fog surrounds, mirror covers, rs spoiler, rs diffuser & number plate surround would look amazing!

Next month I'll be having my wheels fog surrounds an wing mirrors sprayed glacier White I'll also be ordering the cup spoiler but will be sprayed black with the car colour and then also gonna vinyl rap all badges White hoping matts gonna do that and yer photos after :)

white on black looks absolutely gash, so many clio boys have attempted it over the years and it is epic fail!

White and black doesnt go well, white and blue does on the other hand, white on black just doesnt look right, unless its just white wheels on a black car, but when you start coding its just something aint right, i reckon vinyl wrap the bits white, if you dont like em no biggy