Photoshop request

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggi200

Reaction score
Who would be so kind as to photoshop the front blade and diamond black, and the rear diffuser and diamond in black

12723132033_e36bf5fecb_b.jpg

12723126903_1be730407d_b.jpg

I'm so undecided if I should :lol:

that paint is a really hard colour to photoshop so i just went for a mid anthracite layer as it looked more real than the black (id be to embarassed to show you the black) but i suppose it's worth a nosey. i see why you want the silver bits in black though, really nice!

p.s - apologies for the rear registration smurr lol. deal with it ;)

maggis_200_edc.jpg

maggies_edc_2.jpg

That looks quite good all black :)

I couldn't help shop this anyway, as I don't have my laptop here. But, I hate trying to work on shiny/reflective surfaces

i think the dark anthracite makes the outline of the front end remain noticeable, wheras with black you'd loose the desired effect. with the anthracite i noticed it blends in with the flake in the paint very well

+1 with chicken

I'm not a fan of the whole carbon thing, especially on black. I appreciate it's useful application in many areas, but the clio is hardly a light weight and I'm not gonna pretend :lol:

I'm thinking a very dark anthracite like ultimate green has his wheels done would look best.

Hate black wheels really, yet they do look great on this car. The standard anthracite is more of a silver really and I don't like it.