photoshop white wheels on a Gordini

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jonny thompson

Reaction score
Any one fancy photo shopin a set of white alloys onto a blue Gordini just to see how it looks :lol:

The white wheels defo look good could defo be tempted in to putting a set on. They look amazing cheers

jra3d":1yg2ows6 said:
Not my thing unfortunately keep the OEM wheels
Alex has kept the oem wheels well out of the way and out a set on that he doesn't mind if they get damaged so long as the own wheels stay like new.

Not being a fan of polished rims, I made sure I got the anthrasite wheels instead.
5829293542_da0497bc40_b_d.jpg

Should the worst happen, touching up minor damage is much easier on a non polished wheel, whatever the colour.

gsidave":33zmn8yz said:
jra3d":33zmn8yz said:
Not my thing unfortunately keep the OEM wheels
Alex has kept the oem wheels well out of the way and out a set on that he doesn't mind if they get damaged so long as the own wheels stay like new.

That's exactly it. The OEM wheels are ridiculously expensive and not an easy repair if one gets damaged.

I must admit I actually really like the OEM wheels and it was the blue inserts that held up my car in the production line. That said I love the white wheels contrasting the blue but matching the white details on the car. There's nothing on the car that's silver like the face of the OEM wheels so as much as I love the OEM wheels these Team Dynamics are lighter and I think suit the car slightly better.

10.jpg

The OEM rims are now cleaned, polished and sitting safe and sound in my loft! :lol:

this is a friends gordini. it's currently for sale (LHD, Austria)

looks awesome especially with those classic speedline prints... (sticker is under the clear coat. will never go off)

andi_gordini3.png

andi_gordini1.png

andi_gordini2.png

I think the smoked rear lights looks much better on the Gordini, but for a red "normal" RS I would stick to normal rear lights. It's all about mixing and matching... Also curious on how white wheels look on a red Twingo RS...

The White wheels would look good but would look to bitty with all the grey and black on the car as well. I have the decals on my door which are grey so white would look rubbish I think.

With regards to the tinted lights, DIY job with a pair of tights for the win :lol: :lol: :lol:

he got them sprayed with clear coat mixed with a dash of black paint. he also did the front lights like this. not my can of redbull* to be honest

*not a big tea drinker, I am.

Are the OEM wheels actually Speedlines?

Undecided about the smoked lights although looking at that Gordini, it doesn't appear to have any stripes on it. I'm not sure if the smoked lights would look a bit too much if it did. I'm happy with the OEM red units.

I was thinking that, was even going to post it, but hoped someone else thought that too.

just priced getting my gordini wheels powder coated white, £260 plus vat so not too bad. Will have to hit work hard for the next couple of weeks and get them booked in.