Photoshop

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the split rims come in 18/19'' i believe mate, they just simple wouldn't fit onto your hub. they are 8/9'' and then with pcd adapters ad another inch or so onto that. you'd need negative camber to the point where your wheels are more like the wings on a jumbo jet to fit them under the arches

they are awesome wheels though

I've been looking at the 17's that aren't split that was just best picture I could find on google pal. Watching a few sets on ebay and that was the next question at what it would take to make them fit lol. The idea came to me last night so just thought I would get someone to shop it and see what it looked like

mate wont lie, the 17's could deffinitely work. i wasn't meaning to sound cheeky, just check the width of the rims (8 inches?) and the offset and add on the thickness of the PCD adapter onto the offset to calculate how far out it will stick out the arch :)

it could look really cool dude. i'm all for folk doing mad things, and taking things from other cars that aren't supposed to fit ... and making them fit! hopefully someone photoshops it for you, i'll ask luke later on if he's not to busy mate ! (LC on here)

The 7x17 ones may fit, as they seem to be ET55. Pcd hub adaptors are generally 20mm thick. So, by the time you have a set of pcd hub adaptors you would effectively have
7x17 et35 :)

Thats if you can get adaptors for renault hubs to porsche rims?

The rear rims may fit but you would have fun with tyre stretch

neil / jay, the best place to get the hubcentric adapters made will be over at driftworks. give them a phone up dude, they'll sort you out :)

it's all sounding good but I need a photoshop to convince me but I think it will look very good but that's me. The photoshop will be make or break but I hope it looks bob on

For some reason, i thought it was for a GT :-s

Infact, ive only found adaptors in 25mm thick, so that would be a total of ET30.
You would definitely be stuck with 195/40/17 and its going to rub and need some work, especially if you want to go lower than the standard height.

a rough job but here you go..
twingoshop_zpsfbe687b2.jpg

make sure you check us out when it comes to getting the car lowered for real ;)

Does look rather nice not gunna lie would be tempted to get them sprayed up in white or a bright colour but will keep you in mind matey when it comes to suspension

That actually looks really good! Dying to see a german-influenced twingo, just not got the funds myself so please do it!

Jay_W":1fdlpvyp said:
Does look rather nice not gunna lie would be tempted to get them sprayed up in white or a bright colour but will keep you in mind matey when it comes to suspension
Purple purple purple purple purple