Playstation 4

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The new game from Bungie , 'Destiny' looks pretty awesome too. All this open world goodness next gen is bringing is just awesome !

Yes DrDrew thats it, Tom Clancys - The Division.

XNicolalaX":3nk58buf said:
Ah awesome. I will probably wait until its been out a while. I love my 360, but this whole new concept of having to play online, aswell as not being able to share/buy preowned games is ridiculous. It seems like its all about the money for Microsoft instead of the gaming experience like PS.

You will be able to buy pre owned games and sell yours on. The xbox only needs to be online once every 24 hours too so I've heard. I don't think Microsoft have been very clear on anything so far and loads of assumptions are flying around the Internet

The internet doesn't like change, as I've said before. And people will be angry about anything new or different.

Technically the PS3 was a far better machine than the 360. However, the games and the time it took games to come out was enough to make me look elsewhere.

I probably won't be buying either anytime soon after launch

Same, probably won't bother getting either at all. Hardly ever use the 360, more than happy with just PC gaming

If they bring out a forza 5 on one console then thats the console I will get.

Ms really need to up their game. They were the leaders in mostbtechnology for years and they are losing out to people like sony and apple already.
Really need to up their game.

JoeRS133":1rtya9ys said:
If they bring out a forza 5 on one console then thats the console I will get.

Ms really need to up their game. They were the leaders in mostbtechnology for years and they are losing out to people like sony and apple already.
Really need to up their game.

That'd be the xbox then

Gran Turismo? Been wiping the floor with every competitor for years in my eyes...

Basically everything you want in a car game lol
I thoughy forzas handling was quite realistic shame you cant provoke lift off oversteer or stuff like that butnits still pretty good compared to GT

Basically everything you want in a car game lol
I thoughy forzas handling was quite realistic shame you cant provoke lift off oversteer or stuff like that butnits still pretty good compared to GT

Well they are accurate in that there is 'feel' and understeer and oversteer. Also with say nurburgring if you follow the correct line it can be quite realistic.
No game can ever be truly realistic though.

At the end of the day i think forza and gt are good games in there own rights but only being on a single console is annoying. Plus there's a better racing game out there, NFS underground 2.

As for the console think ill stick with my ps3 for now and upgrade later on probably too a ps4 . Ms have shot themselves in the foot then there nut sack on this one.

M$ is getting surpise-buttsecks-raped by Sony.

On a side note.. Battlefield 4 :wtf:

I need a new PC!