• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

***PLEASE LOCK***

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ollieallen

Reaction score
Selling a pair of Brembo Max front disks for the 1.6 RS, brand new and unused.

Purchased from K-Tec last year with the intention of fitting for some track use but money situation changed so it went down the pan!

These are £132 from K-Tec but I'm selling for £100 as I have no desire to fit them.

No offers please.

Postage (if needed) can be arranged on request.

If interested either DM me on here or contact me (text or call) on 07568319384

Thanks for looking!

oscar":3rwtvnf6 said:
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Clio-Brembo-Max-Front-Brake-Discs-Genuine-OE-Quality-Service-New-/350822685414?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Cars+Type%3A2.0+16V+Sport%7CModel%3AClio&hash=item51aea95ae6

these are 79 brand new ollie.

Ouch. Thanks for that, didn't see them listed when I put mine up for sale :lol:

Getting more inclined to keep them now anyway, car needs a service soon so I may as well put them to use

wasn't meaning to be cheeky dude apologies! better of keeping them for when you need some discs next so that you don't loose out on any money :)

oscar":1f12hhjv said:
wasn't meaning to be cheeky dude apologies! better of keeping them for when you need some discs next so that you don't loose out on any money :)

No I know! I knew they would eventually pop up mega cheap somewhere anyway, was just hoping someone would take them off me before it happened haha :(

Yeah I think that's what I'll be doing!

Status
Not open for further replies.