Poor RS Clio

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its disgusting to think some one would just drive off and not have the balls to own up to their mistake.

Then again where I work I know of two people this month that someone has bumped into their cars in the car park and driven off.

"you park in my space and ill move you" was his thoughts?

pretty tragic for the clio though :( At least no one was hurt.

This has been all over CS, the Clio is written off, poor bloke posted pics of after the 'shunt'.

CS link, https://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?600317-URGENT-car-written-off-this-morning.-Hit-amp-Run-vid-on-BBC

Lukcily he had CCTV, van drives past house, returns not soon after to hit the Clio. He just sits their, then floors it. Then you can see matey drive off after the van. He has also asked a number of cars in the video that lvie nearby or something.

Basically, the van is 'rare' as it has distinctive roof racks, but with no clear visual idenitity or reg plate the bloke is finding it hard to trace the driver of the van. He went to his local paper, after going to the police who did nothing, they ran the story due to the CCTV. He then went back to the police who done little, due to the lack of evidence. Aunty Beeb pick up the story, now the police are asking Joe Bloggs for info on the van and driver, and ha at the cheeky edit of CCTV video!!

Daveyb133":26r4721k said:
That doesn't look accidental!!

you can tell it had been planned as the van drives past, turns around and then comes back and rams the clio!!!

what a dirty fuc*er
they should stand him where the clio is and let the owner of the clio ram him :twisted:

TURBO":3h92dmyi said:
Daveyb133":3h92dmyi said:
That doesn't look accidental!!

you can tell it had been planned as the van drives past, turns around and then comes back and rams the clio!!!

what a dirty fuc*er
they should stand him where the clio is and let the owner of the clio ram him :twisted:

Up the ar** with a power drill attached to his clio

I was following this on ClioSport.net as well.

That van driver is an utter c**t and I've no doubt he'll never get caught. :(