Possible to remove facelift fog light surrounds?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DanPaul7

Reaction score
I'm going to have a go at wrapping a few parts of my car in a couple of days time and i'm wondering if it's possible to remove the fog light surrounds on the facelift since they will need doing. Also how is the cup spoiler removed?

Also whats everyones thoughts on how good it will look if I wrap the side mirrors, spoiler and fog surrounds while leaving the other black parts as they are. I have white alloys fitted now also so just trying to get it matching...

Dunno how to remove the fog light surroundings mate as non of us have the facelift you could ask Karl

As for the cup spoiler there held in with 4 torx bolts. You can see 2 the other 2 are behind 2 rubber plugs

I think you should wrap the other bits white to match the alloys that will look much better :D

I might wrap the other parts white also but I will try with just some parts to see how it looks, might do the front splitter as well since that looks pretty good on the new gordini.
Might even go as far as some go faster stripes ;)

Go crazy with some white wrap round all the edges :p

Like this
17807538429479829639863.jpg