Potential owner here!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha I'll do my best not to touch it for now! I'll be repainting the calipers one day soon probably. I realised I didn't even tell anyone about the car, it's a red facelift twingo 133, 9k miles and the end 3 letters on the plate are XRS which makes the deal even sweeter :p. Interior is immaculate, grey seats with white leather trim and all the add ons you get with the facelift. Can't wait to pick it up, paints immaculate!

Aaronjoy":2hql9f7t said:
Haha I'll do my best not to touch it for now! I'll be repainting the calipers one day soon probably.

you lasted all of what, a couple of hours? and they wonder why they say welcome to the madhouse when welcoming new twingo owners! i've lost plenty of nights sleep when considering what modifications i'm going to do as payday approaches ;)

Haha! The calipers aren't that bad, just need to figure out what colour to do them, never had a red car before! Always gone for dark colours

Aaronjoy":oti4253o said:
I realised I didn't even tell anyone about the car, it's a red facelift twingo 133, 9k miles and the end 3 letters on the plate are XRS which makes the deal even sweeter :p. Interior is immaculate, grey seats with white leather trim and all the add ons you get with the facelift. Can't wait to pick it up, paints immaculate!
Pretty sure I saw that car on autotrader - looks like the original owner just ticked every box! Looking forward to the pics ;)

I said that to the missus when I was looking up on add ons, it literally has most if not everything ticked off! Very tidy car and I can't wait to get it home and take some pictures :)

Welcome!

Aaronjoy":ea3sovby said:
I won't be modifying it for the first year as i need to concentrate on other things and of course, enjoying the car in it's standard form!

Well, I suggest you DON'T read Neil's or yotah's progress thread about the possible mods you can do. You wont last the first year :lol: