Powerflow Exhaust System

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course I will bud I'm just counting the time away now feels like forever lol just now thinking of which tip to choose not sure of I fancy a twin or single :s

£200 they are charging me it's only a down pipe to back system but I can have to down pipe replace also anytime for £80 I may ask them for that also when I go in been told it's going to be a 3 hour job but getting a full health check n a warranty on the system :)

Is that gonna be a decat system? Downpipe back for £280 is very cheap compared to the systems I've looked at! Put a video up when it's done :thumbup:

ollieallen":1t2442qr said:
Is that gonna be a decat system? Downpipe back for £280 is very cheap compared to the systems I've looked at! Put a video up when it's done :thumbup:

Not a decat system as I believe cat is in the manifold, this is just from down pipe to backbox including a centre box :) I will upload a vid when it's done

Scozer":12u452nh said:
ollieallen":12u452nh said:

Not a decat system as I believe cat is in the manifold, this is just from down pipe to backbox including a centre box :) I will upload a vid when it's done

Ah :) still a very good price compared to the other systems around!

I think it depends on quality of the work this is my first time with powerflow, I used to use piper and milltek systems, but will let you all know how it gets on :)

Silencers are stock parts, tubes in different diameters are stock parts.

Overall quality depends on how good your fabricator is at the exhaust place.
He will bend the tube to suit, and he will be the one welding the silencers to the tubes afaik.

Hence if he does a crap job, you have a crap exhaust.

I'm not being a killjoy Scozer, I had a powerflow on my Clio 172 a few years ago and it was good. Made a great sound at high revs.

Top Gear, Doncaster.

Bear in mind, these systems will not have been flow tested as such.
Mine lost a load of low down torque, but I was having a remap after anyway up at RS Tuning, that got my foot pounds back :)

At £200 as opposed to £350+ you can afford to take the risk.
I'd despair at spending £400 on something like a Milltek and not like it.

Scozer":3inndtl9 said:
Nick3814":3inndtl9 said:
Will watch with interest Scozzer! Where are they based?

Newcastle bud postcode NE6 5DE

Cheers mate, James makes some sound points mind, exhaust flow is a science, there'll be nowt worse than an exhaust that drones like hell or is just too loud!! Hope they do a decent job ;)

Nick3814":16ojc2jx said:
Scozer":16ojc2jx said:
Nick3814":16ojc2jx said:
Will watch with interest Scozzer! Where are they based?

Newcastle bud postcode NE6 5DE

Cheers mate, James makes some sound points mind, exhaust flow is a science, there'll be nowt worse than an exhaust that drones like hell or is just too loud!! Hope they do a decent job ;)

I've told them loud isn't what I want so they fitting a system similar silencer just gonna give it alil sportier tone