Pressure Washer Extension Hose

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
After cleaning mine and the misses clio yesterday got a bit fed up having to keep moving the pressure washer around the car !

Dad asked me to clean his today while i was polishing the 133 at the same time so i had a look online found a karcher one for £35 for 6ms. Then fought ill have a quick looking B&Q and found this

https://www.diy.com/diy/jsp/bq/nav.jsp?a ... arch=false

Cheers for the link mate, defo gonna get one of these! You saw the mess I got in tripping over hoses all the time just moving around two cars the other day lol.

yup :lol: Guildfor B&Q had a fair few in stock and using mine today worth every penny

are all karcher connetions the same??eg hoses, guns etc

TURBO":259s22ti said:
are all karcher connetions the same??eg hoses, guns etc

Now you have to be carefull you have a k series connection and a HD pro also be carefull as not all K series work together as they go from k1 - k7

How far away do you have the pressure washer? lol

Only reason I ask is that I have a standard Karcher with the original hose and I manage to get round the Megane let alone the Twingo without having to move it.

I wonder if Karcher have saved some pennies and made them shorter? haha

I found mine was too short to comfortably move around the car and will get an extension like this. It makes life easier :)

I would rather keep my pressure washer in one place and walk all the way around the car without having to move the hose/pressure washer. Normally you'd have to walk BACK around the car and then go the opposite way to reach some areas.. No thanks just once round please :D

All Karchers have different size hoses dependant on the model as i found out :lol:

When i was looking to buy the was 3m 4m and 5m hoses that come with the washer.

Twingogeekeo":10qw82t0 said:
All Karchers have different size hoses dependant on the model as i found out :lol:

Innuendo central... I bet your hoze is rather short, Karl? lol.

Monster Detail":1hbnscyv said:
Twingogeekeo":1hbnscyv said:

Innuendo central... I bet your hoze is rather short, Karl? lol.

Wanna find out ;)

Twingogeekeo":12jmth9x said:

That may explain it mate. The one on mine means I have the hose is long enough to reach round to the front no problem, with the pressure washer about 4ft behind the car.

Proberly the machine comes with a longer hose mines got 3 or 4 metres so with the extenion hose makes it spot on :)

On a pressure washer related note, if you find the hose catches round the corners of each wheel you could try these Hose Blockers. Dodo Juice do them for about £12 for 4.

djhb4pc.png

Twingogeekeo":38vzczv5 said:
How do they work ?

You put one on each wheel and they stop the hose from getting caught, they are a very good idea. I don't currently stock them but if anyone would like a set, I can get hold of them when I next place an order with Dodo Juice.