Quick photoshop

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamstuart

Reaction score
Can someone do me a quick Photoshop without the twingo, want to see how it looks with the stripes but no badge.

Used to be dead against de-badging it but after seeing a few recently have been thinking it will look better, thoughts?

0ecde301.jpg

Done :)

0ecde301.jpg

I say whip out your gf's/mother's hairdryer moro and getta peeling, then polish off the residue with good old SRP!!

beat me to it graham, lol.

Attachments

• 0ecde3012.jpg
    0ecde3012.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 369
Snooze you loose Davey!!

You could of at least smudged out/dragged more paint over the copied window reflection :p ;)

lol. im just learning with this photoshop stuff, not that great with it at all, u should see some of my attempts at other stuff

do it, mine looks loads better, im so glad i did, just be prepared to use a lot of elbow grease to get the glue off

I like the Twingo on the back, tho it doesn't seem as in your face when the car's white.

i was going to take mine off as it was doing my head in as i could see people trying to look at the back to read it in their cars or on the street. lol
but then RS tuning gave me "Powered by RS Tuning" and it fitted quite well under the twingo in roughly same colour. would of been nice it it was in Blood orange like the belts but i love that orange colour, or in blakc on the White ones :)