RAce rare Bar Twingo RS

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desmoRS69330

Reaction score
Hi ! Im Franck from france, i have a twingo Rs 2013 with 145Hp.
And i have buy a race rare bar , but i don't undestand how to install them..
I have buy this from Ktec. the brand is Wiechers.

Please Help me! because , this race rare bar will not install on the damper head.

desmoRS69330":llg6h7wp said:

Please Help me! because , this race rare bar will not install on the damper head.

Hi mate, I'm not entirely sure cus the pic on the ktec sight shows a Clio not a twingo but I believe it might bolt onto the inner chassis legs, there should be two little eyelet things poking through your carpet at both sides of your boot, it may bolt onto them, other than that I'm not sure because I don't know of any other generic mounting points on the chassis.

Callum-stirling":1mei0x73 said:
desmoRS69330":1mei0x73 said:

Hi mate, I'm not entirely sure cus the pic on the ktec sight shows a Clio not a twingo but I believe it might bolt onto the inner chassis legs, there should be two little eyelet things poking through your carpet at both sides of your boot, it may bolt onto them, other than that I'm not sure because I don't know of any other generic mounting points on the chassis.

There is no small hole to put the screws. I think that must be drilled. on the label it has well write for twingo rs. However cest the same for clio 2 rs.

I imagine that holes will need to be drilled through the vertical part of the wheel arch. Just pay attention to the location so the damper is not in the way.

Does the bar come with mounting bolts and large washers or a spreader plate for the outside?

singlespeed":3qjxasqq said:
I imagine that holes will need to be drilled through the vertical part of the wheel arch. Just pay attention to the location so the damper is not in the way.

Does the bar come with mounting bolts and large washers or a spreader plate for the outside?

Yes I think that must be drilled.
it comes with screws and the rondeles.

Position it. Stop, think, measure, reposition if required, think again.
DRILL ONCE :)

Haha many thanks !
This is my car :
zy5a4yje.jpg

yjehasyt.jpg