Rally Style Fog Lights

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minijay

Reaction score
Has anyone had Fog Lights (like Rally Style lamps, like those fitted to Rally Mini Cooper S' in the '60's) fitted to their Twingo, or seen any Twingos with them fitted? Just wondering what it would look like?

Closest thing I've seen to "Rally Style" is a RALLY CAR :p

254359_10150618036585252_613055251_19115395_5614010_n.jpg

i think that a pair of rally style fog lights can looking good where you have the original fog light, i see an adapter in the r1 catalog

I'm not a fan of spot lamps on the current minis but they look good on a proper issigonis mini

They look good on the twingo actually, better than I imagined based on my thoughts on the facelift. Having said that, without the r2 decals and rally wheels etc I'm not entirely sure they would look out of place or not?

thye do look a bit odd from side, you would def need to have all the other rally decals to make it work

b.800.600.0.0.stories.foto.000.Gonon_cevennes.jpg

The rally lamps/fogs come as a complete package of lamps, mouldings for mounting and loom. Listed for the R2

singlespeed":3mzfpnhu said:
The rally lamps/fogs come as a complete package of lamps, mouldings for mounting and loom. Listed for the R2

but from r1 list you can buy single parts ;)

U could buy a new facelift twingo? Lol they look like they have rally lights on them already haha! This is a silly joke of course, I came across a pic of it in the snow and they do look like mini style rally lamps from a distance

89e7f0c7.jpg