Rate the last film you watched

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not too sure what my favorite films are, used to be slightly addicted to Black Hawk Down!

I know were doing old school favourites but...

Last night I went to see The Fighter with Mark Wahlberg and Christian Bale, out yesterday. That was really good. If your into boxing even better (altho at times silly in the ring moments) and if your not it's still a great film. Lot of character involvement.

Are the silly ring moments as bad as the Rocky films where they dont actually box and just punch the s**t out of each other? (with a predictible ending of course like WWF/WWE)

Mr_Ben":5zpjtzqt said:
Howls Moving Castle
Steam Boy
Akira
Venus Wars
Ponyo
Princess Mononoke
Spirited Away

Spot the theme!! haha

Then also

Enemy at the Gate
Dogma
Carlitos Way

Excellent top choice, questionable bottom choice except Carlito's which is simply amazing.

Mr_Ben":21e0roul said:
Dogma for pure silliness lol

Not Kevin Smiths finest hour..... although most of what he's done since Clerks is pretty average.

Bones":21c7w2y2 said:
Are the silly ring moments as bad as the Rocky films where they dont actually box and just punch the s**t out of each other? (with a predictible ending of course like WWF/WWE)

Well... Too put it bluntly... Yes :p

Oh no he's getting the crap kicked out of him... Oh look last minute reversal, suddenly full of strength and wins... Orginal :)

But no, good film

seen a few film threads popping up recently so i thought id wake this thread up :mrgreen:

any good films seen/on soon......

i got sent max payne from lovefilm the other night as a freebee and it was a load of tosh!!!

Watched source code this weekend,, alrite i suppose, like groundhog day gone wrong.

Personally I like all the transformers movies, I went and watched 3 the other day and thought it was good. worth going to the cinema to see it. but like weebob mentioned all 3 films are at least 2 hours!

Good, but definitely too long, seemed to be drawn out. looked awesome In 1080P, just wished I had a surround sound setup.

Some of the charactors were bloody annoying, the horrid twins, started off as a ice cream truck then a chevvy spark or what ever is was, could of done without those two.

megan fox had me nursing a trouser tent in the first scene, Job Done!

Iv only seen the first one and it was good but the only reason I went to see it was Megan fox!!

has anyone seen the adds for the new planet of the apes film???looks good :cool:
never saw the last one so dont no what that was like?

looks good? looks crap lol..!

I watched the trailer for paranormal activity three earlier... bring on october 21st ;-)