Rattle in tailgate. Driving me mad!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure it ain't the seat belts rattling mine do it when I hit some bumps I just plug them it and happy days :D

Yeah I had a rattle from the boot, thought it was spare wheerl or jack or something, but it's now stopped.

The Twingo can be very deceptive to where the noise is coming from, took me ages to work out the passenger sear belt rattle

Parcel shelf rattles a little.

Also could be wires in the tailgates shell.

Not come across it yet. I have a rattle in mine i think mine is the side trims though but i just turn the music up :lol:

For the record I've got most of my rear interior removed (no seatbelts, seats, trims, etc) and I can still hear rattles from the back.

You may never find out what it is :(

The Mrs Twingo has a rattle in the back as well.

At first I thought it was the seats, then something in the boot as she's got a boot tidy with stuff in. Sadly it wasn't so I'm stumped as to what it is haha.

Thanx all, especially Turbo. Karl- u can tell you work for dealership! Pretty sure turning music up would have been my local dealerships advice as well. :lol: U must have had a internal memo. Thx all!

We only give the best advise :lol:

There is so much things it can be it can take for ever to find what it is :(

oh oh oh I have a rattle too! It's only there when the rear seats are fully back.......and goes away when the one behind the passenger is fully forward........

gordiniseb":35genr9t said:
Thanx all, especially Turbo. Karl- u can tell you work for dealership! Pretty sure turning music up would have been my local dealerships advice as well. :lol: U must have had a internal memo. Thx all!

does that mean the grease fixed it??? ;) :mrgreen: