Real world top speed - 133

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AS_BO

Reaction score
Any ideas?? Forget manufacturer claims, what has been had?? I'm just curious.......

iv had 134 bouncing of the limiter in my gt took a age after 115 (was done on private land)

134 on the limiter on an autobahn then got overtaking by a Mercedes as if I was standing still.

I've actually never tested my top speed.
I'm actually curious since I got it back from Ktec, how fast it will go.

sam666":4zg8xio3 said:
iv had 134 bouncing of the limiter in my gt took a age after 115 (was done on private land)

no it wasn't lol, but obviously it was ;) there are plenty of long 2-3 mile stretches of perfectly straight private road cutting around :p

currieravfc":2xocijio said:
134 on the limiter on an autobahn then got overtaking by a Mercedes as if I was standing still.

Jesus that's pretty good, I've only had 122 out of mine [CONFOUNDED FACE]

currieravfc":semz2495 said:

you slimeball you! i've got to 133 on a long straight on the motorway (deal with it.) in germany obviously, even though i've probably never been to germany .... :p that's only what....16mph increase over the factory limit with the raised limiter and that. really don't feel safe at those speeds, really does feel like a puddle jumper. hit a pebble and you bounce over lanes haha

Yotah has regularly had his sat on the limitter on the straight section of the ring.

BTW, unless your day job is a profassional crim, testing the above in the UK could have very serious consequences to your lifestyle.

Status
Not open for further replies.