Rear bumper

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brad133

Reaction score
hi guys
What sort of price do you think I'd be looking at for a black rear bumper as someone has just rear ended mine :/

you'll be able to get a primed one on ebay mate, then get it to a local paintshop add another 100-130 notes onto it for painting and you're good to go. sorry to hear about that incident that's a kick in the stones sir :/

oscar":jth2957g said:
you'll be able to get a primed one on ebay mate, then get it to a local paintshop add another 100-130 notes onto it for painting and you're good to go. sorry to hear about that incident that's a kick in the stones sir :/
okay cheers, yeah not the best way to start the day

You could try one of the parts finder sites. Many of the main breakers/dismantlers are linked to them, so just put your details in and see if you get any offers of one being avaliable.

:( I take it that was a crunch and run job.

singlespeed":26aoru0d said:
You could try one of the parts finder sites. Many of the main breakers/dismantlers are linked to them, so just put your details in and see if you get any offers of one being avaliable.

:( I take it that was a crunch and run job.
lady not looking, hit me at about 30mph, I got her to pull over after and got all her details and she will pay what ever it cost

maggi200":eh4x7mkj said:
That's quite an impact at 30. I'd be surprised if it's only a bumper?
Well she was doing 30 when she came round the corner and it is only the bumper

BradGT":1axstb3w said:
hi guys
What sort of price do you think I'd be looking at for a black rear bumper as someone has just rear ended mine :/
I have 2 rear bumpers :) one Gordini one, and one standard one which is cracked if you want to try doing something with one of them ?