Rear speakers + under seat sub

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtwingob

Reaction score
Alrite chaps/ ladies.

looking to upgrade my rear speakers and maybe get a under seat sub coz i dont wana lose boot space as their isnt much anyway lol. Are the rear speakers the same size as the front ones?

also wondering if anyone can recommend a rear speaker coz i have quite a bassy head unit set up and the current ones cant quite hack it!

cheers guys

Ben

For under seat sub and replacement speakers go for focal quite expenise but sound great

I've just had the Kenwood KSC-SW01 (£100 Amazon) under seat mini active sub turn up today. It's a proper dinky thing though has a reassuring weight to it. Won't be fitted for a couple of weeks as waiting for the some other bits to turn up first, though it fits perfectly under the passenger seat without obstructing foot space for passengers.

I put my hand in the picture to give an idea of scale.

8341792519_0901b1f0d3_c.jpg

8341790227_7a1f80c5e0_c.jpg

Stunty":3dftvjm6 said:
I've just had the Kenwood KSC-SW01 (£100 Amazon) under seat mini active sub turn up today. It's a proper dinky thing though has a reassuring weight to it. Won't be fitted for a couple of weeks as waiting for the some other bits to turn up first, though it fits perfectly under the passenger seat without obstructing foot space for passengers.

I put my hand in the picture to give an idea of scale.

8341792519_0901b1f0d3_c.jpg

8341790227_7a1f80c5e0_c.jpg
You'll have to let us know what's it sounds like when fitted

Would it be possible for two subs?? Assuming I'd have to change the head unit then though :|

it's possible more or less, you need an amplifier and a couple of passive subs, it's a different job then this

Bought myself a in phase sub.
It adds so much and slots in perfectly under the passenger seat.

Adds a really nice base note to low volume tunes. Honestly had recommend it enough.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357511822.701709.jpg

133_Ads":2fegrln3 said:
Would it be possible for two subs?? Assuming I'd have to change the head unit then though :|
Or get this one:

wx77a_installationshot2.jpg

Fits nicely in the booth of the Twingo ;)

MovingShadow":2hubhu3g said:
133_Ads":2hubhu3g said:
Or get this one:

I think you've tempted a few people with that sub already lol

That looks proper mean ha. Bet that sounds the tits. Did you have to sacrifice your spare??

MovingShadow":ajzrq5aj said:
133_Ads":ajzrq5aj said:
Or get this one:

That looks awesome!!

Mtwingob":1q1wk5dc said:
That looks proper mean ha. Bet that sounds the t**s. Did you have to sacrifice your spare??
Sits on top so it's there just hard to get too. Me want one sooooooo bad

No it doesn't take away your spare and if people who were at TRAX will remember that this sits in the boot of Ghostz's Gordini ;)