Rear speakers wiring.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noesph

Reaction score
When I got my twingo (just over a year an half ago) it was in fairly good nick, but the rear panel trim on the passenger side had two deep cuts / scratches in the panel.

Now I'm a bit of a perfectionist, and stuff like scratches in panels annoys me, a few weeks ago I cracked. And so after going through the whole car with a fine tooth comb I've ordered a few new bits of trim. (A screw cover that was missing, a new polystyrene block near the wing that's damaged, a new tailgate cover (deep scratches again)). I've repainted the boot lip, fixed a few stone chips on the front of the car. New top mounts where done last month. New cam belt, water pump, aux drive belt and tensioners I plan on doing in the next month or so, and new front discs and brake pads sometime after that.

I bought myself a new (well second hand but like new) panel for £30 on ebay (renault wanted something like £230 for a new one). What I'm wondering is there wiring behind the panels for rear speakers? (I currently haven't gone any). The panel is coming off anyway, so if I can stick some speakers in there at the same time, it would be rude not too. :D

Yes there is wiring already there, I had a cup and fitted rear speakers in mine brought some off eBay out of one that was being broken for parts

Did you already have the cable buddy? I quickle removed my rear card saturday and couldnt find any even though there are screw marks from previous owner where they must hqve had speakers!

No, no wiring for the speakers in the rear of mine. I do have the wiring for tweeters though (and for cruise control, and a parking computer).