Rear window screen

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twingoRS

Reaction score
Hi everyone just a quick one anyone had to get a new rear window screen I got home tonight to find someone had smashed mine in parked on the drive soon prity hacked off and auto glass said cld be a few day to get one as they hv to order it in

Had to have a new front screen once on my 172. Autoglass did a brilliant job but I did have to wait a couple of days due to it happening on the sunday of a bank holiday. Can still see the massive chunk of tarmac flying towards me from the opposite carriageway. Did have to call them to make sure they were bringing the correct screen because it had the sensors for headlights and wipers, turned out a good thing to call as they had loaded the wrong screen on to the van but as I say, they made a good job of it. Hope you get it sorted ok. As for the lowlife that did it, karma is a ***** and she bites back hard!

My brother managed to smash the rear windscreen on his car by reversing it too fast into a parking bay...twice...

Daihatsu YRV - not a particularly common car, but AutoGlass were able to source a replacement fairly quickly...only it didn't have a hole in it for the rear wiper...meant another day of waiting, but was the only place to get a new one...

We'll update they called me up yesterday saying it was coming in on Friday but couldn't fit it till next Thursday I said that's no gud misses needs the car for Monday for work and I cants get the misses and my baby son in a two sweater van ....
10min later called me back we can fit it this Thursday fine
So they turned up guy looked at the car said they only given him a clear screen because that what the chassis no says. So they put that screen in and now got to wait for them to get the right screen annoying thug is I told they it was privisy glass and after all that got to get the boot resprayed