Red rs bredbury stockport

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsidave

Reaction score
Spotted a red rs broken down in bredbury Stockport just outside the car wash. Hope it was nothing major.

No I've got a White one, im sure I've seen you around in yours though.
No the red one caused a bit of traffic on the main road near the car wash and I was a passenger in a friends car when I saw it.

Not sure if I have ever seen you, only white ones obe seen was in hattersley McDonald's, and Ashton near the ford dealership?

If you have seen a White one near the ford ashton, that's 99% chance that's mine. As that's where I work.

Cool, I did post before. I work across the road, facing head on from
Where you park, down the no entry road I come
Out there, drive past you a while back, how'd you get over them
Speed bumps there huge!! Is it the ford dealer you work at?

gsidave":18sad8me said:
If you have seen a White one near the ford ashton, that's 99% chance that's mine. As that's where I work.
In that case iv seen you too, lovely car youve got there :) do u happen to go through bredbury on your way to work? Iv seen a white twingo rs several times on my commutes to work x

dw118":213a1a3t said:
Cool, I did post before. I work across the road, facing head on from
Where you park, down the no entry road I come
Out there, drive past you a while back, how'd you get over them
Speed bumps there huge!! Is it the ford dealer you work at?
Yeah it's the ford dealer I work at. And I do park on the no entry road, surprised I dont see you more often tbh. More so because you work over the road.
As for the speed bump, there not to bad you just learn to deal with them.

Miss dw118":2ypttte0 said:
gsidave":2ypttte0 said:
In that case iv seen you too, lovely car youve got there :) do u happen to go through bredbury on your way to work? Iv seen a white twingo rs several times on my commutes to work x
I'm positive I've seen your car on the way through bredbury, next time you see it flash us so I know it's you. Mines the White one with pressed metal plates. Is yours on a private plate?

No no, just normal 07 plate, starts HN07. Only had him 2 weeks now but I think I have seen you once whilst Iv been driving the clio. Used to drive a silver pug 206 which you will not remember coz there is millions of them lol. I will let on next time :D x

I've seen a few Clio sports round my way will keep my eyes peeled foryou both. Yeah there's loads of silver 206 around lol. Do you both live in bredbury?

gsidave":xte0bkpf said:
I've seen a few Clio sports round my way will keep my eyes peeled foryou both. Yeah there's loads of silver 206 around lol. Do you both live in bredbury?
Pretty much- we both live in Denton :) x

Never noticed how good a white 133 looks, impressed, didn't think he facelift could pull of white very well why I opted for the black

It was helped by the fact I'd spent most of saturday afternoon cleaning it lol

spotted you again this morning near mcdonalds :) lol, couldnt let on though was a bit of an awkward spot, people trying to turn right, didnt want anyone to think I was letting them go and then crashing into them, ha ha. Always cheers me up to see a fellow RS driver on the way to work. :D x

Yeah I saw you at the last moment anyway lol, but yeah it's not the best round there in the morning. Its mad, I never normally see anyone on the road yet I've seen the you quite often now.