• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

REDUCED - RS cup wheels - LE67 - £200.

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

waitey

Reaction score
Price: £250

Pictures showing all defects I could see per wheel:

eda6e7ad.jpg

aqevuba8.jpg

uru8atu7.jpg

adyqeseg.jpg

ahe3uruh.jpg

ase8egu4.jpg

baqamypy.jpg

qujaqyju.jpg

ezamyju8.jpg

jy2ajeru.jpg

For sale are my RS cup wheels, they are kerbed and are flaking due to the previous owner being a cheapskate, they would come with 4 tyres 2x nankangs with ~6mm tread and 2x contis with ~3mm tread.

The wheels themself are anthracite and are straight and true with no buckling or cracking, and the damage is only cosmetic, they would benefit a refurb.

Reason for sale is I have bought some new wheels.

Update: pictures of each wheel added and any damage also shown.

My location is Coalville, Leicestershire and of delivery is needed the cost would be around £40-£50.

Alternatively you can collect in person if wanted.

singlespeed":24fy7c4i said:
Unlocked again and back for sale. He's found some replacements :)

Thanks Neil, replacements arrive Monday/Tuesday so that's the soonest the wheels can be sent in the packaging from the new set.

For a quick sale I'm looking for £250 collected or I will get a postage cost if you PM me your address.

No one interested???

Brand new RS alloys are about £400 each from Renault ,so £250 for 4 with two good tyres which cost £88 each AND have 6mm tread left is a good deal in my eyes!

Even as spares for track tyres they're good or of you have non cup alloys ;)

New wheels have arrived so the CUP alloys are available to post/collect immediately.

If anyone is interested I can do £260 delivered to mainland UK.

whats the size of the wheel 17" ?

If they'd fit on a GT then perfect however its just been lowered so i'll have to check clearance etc.

Hi Beany, they're 17s but sit on a 40 profile so have the same overall diameter as 195/50/15s which I 'think' is the OE GT wheel specifications.

Hollie had a dynamique on here which was slightly lowered on RS wheels, are you going Trax? If so I might be able to make it down and bring then with if you want, or if you are local ill give you my details and you can pop over and test fit them.

Cheers for the offer Waitey,

However I'm up in sunny Leeds so its about a 2hr trip. I hadn't planned on going to Trax as its a lot of travelling.

the profile currently on mine are 185 / 55 / R15

Status
Not open for further replies.