Reg Plate

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m4nn13

Reaction score
Just found these guys:

https://www.demonplates.com/

You can have some seriously cool stuff put on your plate (especially if your a jap fan like me)!

Whether you will get pulled over for having a custom slogan under the Reg mark, or having a funky badge on the left rather than the usual "EU" circle or wales/scot/eng/ire flag im not sure, but still they look mint!

Seems very expensive. Almost four x the price of my ebay jap plate which is street legal and plain so i cant have issues with the screws. I paid 11 pounds front and rear for the two. Not fitted the rear, need to fill the big recess first lol

I was thinking about a square front but I just bought a private reg and the company doing it would only do regular size. Its all the funky bits you can have on the plate that I like on this particular site, haven't seen another site that offer as much creativity!

Oh yea I didn't think of that small canyon you will need to fill first! Should look mint when its done like.