remap and rolling road

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucky eddie

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a company around my area in Kent/ bromley that does remapping and rolling road etc
Cheers

Ashford Motorsport and these guys > https://www.svaimports.com/dyno/

they are the best you'll get in kent. i believe ashford still run their 280bhp cup racer and it's ridiculous amounts of fast. best thing to do is phone both up and ask from the horses mouth.

Thanks Oscar I'll give them a ring...... Any point getting a remap with just a panel filter and ktec cat back exhaust or do you think it's a waste of time/ money?

you won't gain any power, maybe a few horses at most 5-8 bhp. the only thing that will feel a lot better is the power delivery, a smooth power curve and increased throttle response for the better

in terms of value in pounds to horses, it's not worth it but it's really up to you!

oscar":1my07d90 said:
you won't gain any power, maybe a few horses at most 5-8 bhp. the only thing that will feel a lot better is the power delivery, a smooth power curve and increased throttle response for the better

in terms of value in pounds to horses, it's not worth it but it's really up to you!
Pretty much this, but N/A tunning on an engine with a reasonably high output is never going to give good value if your just looking at Hp/€.

I got a 40% increase in torque below 2000rpm which definately helped drivability when combined with a few extra hp overall