Remap - anywhere in the East?

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crizzle

Reaction score
I'd like to get my 133 remapped, but is there anywhere decent in the East?

There's probably no one near me, so failing that who's the best? Anyone had a map long-term? I'm not worried about overall BHP figures, I'm happy with it once it reaches about 3.5-4k rpm, but could do with some more low-down grunt. Anyone had a map that particularly helps this?

Cheers

You might have to drive London way mate, doesn't seem to be alot near you on google, I mean there's a few but never heard of them!

unfortunately i think u stuck in the middle.

u either go south to ktec/ mulgari or north to rs tuning

Okay, thanks guys. I'm used to there not being much of anything in this area of the country ;-) I was luck when I had a Corsa VXR, Courtney were just down the road. The unlucky part was that the Corsa was a pile of unreliable crap!

Any advice on who's best at getting better power lower down?

In 133s I'm pretty sure Karl (Twingogeekeo) and Dazza are both happy with their Mulgari re-maps. They've had theirs a good while now too. Think Karl's written about his somewhere in his progress thread (https://www.twingo133.net/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=283)

Lots of the 1.2Turbo owners have been to RSTuning, but I don't remember if any 133s have been over that way

Paul at RS tuning managed to find 40% extra torque at 2K and generally improve the drivability throughout.