Remap time!!

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dazza1

Reaction score
133 bein taken by Ben at mulgari today for a remap and will be ready to be picked up Saturday.

U may be thinking y dose it take 2days? the ecu is bein taken to birmingham where he can take it apart in a dust free booth. The ecu also has to be disconnected for 6 hours or if he dose the map the ecu will reset itself to factory settings

You planning to take any detours on the way home to test it out on some fun roads?

Won't be ready today now the new person was ment to send the ecu back by next day Saturday by 9am but done it for Monday instead :(

^^^ Seems a bit odd when RST and a few others can re-flash an updated file onto the original chip from the diacnostic port (so long as the ECU is not too hot)

singlespeed":2h3rqrvm said:
^^^ Seems a bit odd when RST and a few others can re-flash an updated file onto the original chip from the diacnostic port (so long as the ECU is not too hot)
I dunno then Neil Karl needs to answer that 1 I'm just goin on what I was told. My ecu is out the car and with dhl

Dazza1":1hbjlbrq said:
singlespeed":1hbjlbrq said:
I dunno then Neil Karl needs to answer that 1 I'm just goin on what I was told. My ecu is out the car and with dhl

Some companys use bolt on maps. Meaning plug the OBD port in and do the job there. This means your map comes from a car that has had a map before.

Where Mulgari remove and open the ECU to make the map custom to your car.