remapping in Scotland

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gordonmcguinness

Reaction score
Looking to get my rs 133 remapped but cant find any information of places that do it near Glasgow

anyone any where in mind

thanks in advance Gordon

drives a lot smoother listening to the guys on here that have had it done, not all about bhp figures, its about the driving experience

i think it would be worth travelling to leeds for rs tuning to take a look, thats what neil (singlespeed) did or have a look at the company mulgari that offer the forum discount

I'm making the trip down south to get mine's remapped Gordon, better taking a relatively new Renault to somewhere that's got Renault experience.

Failing that, I know a lot of Monster Unit use the same tuner in Scotland, I shall find out for you if you wish.

There's also Hypertech in Bonnybridge. Duncan has a good reputation with Japanese cars but is an allround good dyno tech and tuner :)

if your planning any other engine mods, leave the remap untill they are done. As said above, don't expect big gains but a slight increase throughout the rev range. I gained a good amount at the bottom end which has made it more drivable... It's not often I need to cane it to the limitter to make progress.

Gordini section, thread 159. Has my RS tunning graph.

maggi112":2p7x8ksi said:
I'm trying to avoid doing anything to my car but the bug is biting again! I may need to get a remap :lol:
In the words of Mrs Doyle "go on, go on, go on...."

Just give Mulgari the car and let him work his wonders. If you want to know what it feels like talk to James (jra3d). He has driven my car since its been mapped.