Remapping

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pmsl poor performance :lol:

I have just emailed a company in the london area seeing if they would be intrested in remapping the RS isnt on there site but never know :)

A friend from greekrenaultclub.gr has a clio gt and he went for remmaping, he find out that the car has the same program with twingo rs! Before the remmaping the dyno have sawn 133 hp and after 147!!!!! :eek: :eek: He has not air filter exhaust etc!!
the results:

https://img34.imageshack.us/i/grafima.jpg/

Is it not worth dropping superchips bluefin a email see I'd they can do anything.

what power did it get at the wheel?
even though the clio got 147bhp add the actual power to weight compared with the twingo ;)
but nice to see good again, what was the make of the dyno?

I don't know the wheel power, I will ask him ;) . The dyno is TAT Dynamometer
The strange is that he has nothing on the car, not even air filter!

If your prepared to push for maximum power output, instead of reliability, most standard cars will se an increase from the manufacturers map which is constrained by emissions, mpg and engine life. Then, there is the question of how acurate is the dyno?

singlespeed":1p2y8ych said:
Then, there is the question of how acurate is the dyno?

If that is a 'standard' 1.2 Tce, not very by the sound of it... its about ~10% out

They don't measure the hp at the wheel.
The car is the clio gt which has the same engine (1.6 NA) with twingo rs. The renault says that it has 128 hp.
An other guy with clio tce has 150 hp (the strongest known 1.2 tce in Greece)