Removing light scratches

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesGT

Reaction score
Hello All,

Going to give the Twingo a seriously long detailing session this weekend since it seems the perfect weather for it!

Was wondering if anyone could reccommend something to remove scratches (very very light, not at all deep or noticable unless close) located on the corner on the bonnet, about 3 lines approx 2 inches long close together and somehow a light one on the roof next to the sun roof about an inch long.

I would prefer anything but T-cut.

Thanks!

James

looks perfect!, which would you reccommend out of them, looks as though they are all the same just for different colours?

Depends on the deepness of the scratch to be honest.

I use menzerna and also a machine polisher.

Ah right, so its done on grade? Eg the FG is fine grade?

i have a machine polisher so thats all good.

ill try to get some pictures up at some point, they really are faint

I use Megauiars scratch x- its quite a reasonable price and worked very well when someone sideswiped my car :)

Menz is too picky when it will or won't work. It reacts differently in different temperatures, and different humidities. Other products work perfectly every time. Some even cheaper. You'll only need sample bottles to do only your car. Not massive ones either.

Wolfs polishes are very, very good.

Ok, must say thanks for all the quick responses its much appreciated!

ill trot down to the lakeside halfords later and see what i can grab on the quick since they usually have a range of products including the megs gear.

I think im gonna get the swirl mark remover one, think its blue.. As im buying a machine polisher to get rid of all the tiny scratches!