• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Twingo Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Renault Clio 182 Alloys - £300 - DE12 (Midlands)

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesw

Reaction score
For sale are my Genuine Renault Clio 16" 182 Wheels in Anthracite Grey.

I Purchased these originally for my previous Twingo Gordini 100 Back in 2011 but after moving on to a 133 around 6 months later these wheels haven't seen much use. I planned to use these as a "Winter set" for the current car but seeing as we didn't have much of a winter last year and the fact I'm slowly running out of space in the garage forces me to sell them.

Alloys

I brought these wheels just after they had a full refurb so there in great condition. The wheels have had some use so as you may expect there are some small stone chips but hard to see. There is however a small Piece missing from one of the centre caps, a small paint chip and a extremely light scratch around 2cm long that is hardly visible (Pictured). Apart from that all the wheels are in A1 Condition with no curb marks.

Tyres

1 x Michelin Pilot Sport 3 - 6mm Tread (7/8 months old)
2 x Michelin Pilot Exalto - 3.5mm Tread on both
1 x Goodride SV308 - 3.5mm Tread

Personally one of the best visual upgrades with Direct Fitting to any Twingo. No Spacers or Adaptors needed to fit just 4x100 Fitment. Included in the sale if needed are all Wheel bolts, locking nuts ect

The wheels are collection only, I am based Just south of Derby around 5 mins from the A38 and 10mins from M42. If Price is right then I'm willing to meet to help out.

I have tried to be as honest as possible with these wheels but if you do require any more Photo's or info feel free to message me.

£300

Thanks for looking

Status
Not open for further replies.