Renault Twingo Gordini RS 1.6 - No. 144

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andouce

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

After a delayed time I decided to join the community and assist with the tracking so to speak of who owns which vehicle, specifically the Gordini series of the Twingo's.

- No.144

When I received ownership the car had only 20000 miles on the clock and was pretty much brand new. No issues at all with her so far :)

I still have quite a bit to do to her so to speak. Loving every moment of it.

See you around and I'll be about the forums at some point too in future :p

Thanks,

Andouce

I can see your car has been 'de-striped'. Would like to take the stripes off mine but not sure how this would affect resale? both from a 'desirability' and price point of view.

Any idea?

Personally I like the stripes on any Renault Gordini. I loved the Clio 182 with the solid french racing blue paint and white stripes but it is each individuals choice. Looks a nice car though and hope you are enjoying it!

Aye I am enjoying her.

This Gordini was already de-striped when I bought her but I dont mind it. It is a choice thing if you like or not but I had option to get this or one with stripes but opted for this one.

The most important thing is you are driving a Renaultsport! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: