Renault VIP event

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DrDrew

Reaction score
Has anyone on here actually been to one of the Renault VIP "closed showroom" events?

I've had invites to these in the past where they promise to sell some cars off even at cost price - but have never had the inclination to actually go to one before. I'm also very dubious at the idea that they say the showroom is closed to non-VIP event invited people for 4 days. Like a dealer is going to turn someone away who just rocks up wanting to buy a car.

I guess my question is whether they do offer any kind of real saving - as in my mind it's just a marketing exercise and you can haggle these prices anyway.

Yup I went to one, at a Arnold Clark and the only difference was the staff wearing 'sales event' t-shirts . Show room was not closed to the public as I missed my slot by an hour as was never asked name etc.

Cheers. I couldn't see them closing the showroom or doing anything particularly special, but thought it was worth checking