renaultsport 133 online brochure...

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slim

Reaction score
has any one seen the new renault sport twingo online brochure? (www.renaultsport.co.uk) i see the cup chassis option now has 205/40 tyres and it looks like the renaultsport spoiler is now standard... also theres a 4 x 20w radio with usb. all sounds very good! shame the renaultsport exhaust not standard yet tho... slim.

it says in the brochure under exterior styling, renaultsport rear spoiler, and not "gt type spoiler"...

Yeah, RenaultSport Spoiler isn't listed under the Accessories or optional extras either

The cup spoiler and GT spoiler is listed in the 1.2 options cos my mums getting one put on so it's still available

Brochure Technical Data":3plbehky said:
Tyres
Size/Profile 195/40 R 17

Where did you see 205's being factory fitted, not just an aftermarket replacement?

im reading it from the online brochure, TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS, page 12/13. look at cup chassis bit on the right hand side. wheels/ tyres. it says cup chassis is 205/40 r17. renaultsport chassis is 195/45 r16.

I've done a car configuration with the new RS and I like the optional sunroof..

but I have to stop looking, or I'll want to trade in my car :p

Btw, this whole thing of hating or loving the new twingo.. so far I'm undecided about the looks.

slim":1k6jpu8i said:
im reading it from the online brochure, TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS, page 12/13. look at cup chassis bit on the right hand side. wheels/ tyres. it says cup chassis is 205/40 r17. renaultsport chassis is 195/45 r16.

UDaMt.jpg

true dat

Whatever my thoughts, the new rs is actually making a strong case for itself. I quite like it in ly and have just specced it up in my head and worked out it could be mine...

thanks DrDrew. thats where I read it. wonder if they will bring out a renaultsport twingo cup?. ( stripped out racer type, no air con or rear tints, etc...) slim.

No problem.

James, if you have one in LY, think it needs the black wheels again

yes, black and yellow will look fab... in the side view pics in the brochure, i think it looks mint! in any colour too.! slim.

DrDrew":1r49i16f said:
slim":1r49i16f said:

UDaMt.jpg

true dat
And it shows 195/40/17 >>here<<

Go on then James, get one ordered as we need to find out what size tyres are actualy on it :cool: