Renaultsport detail

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maggi200

Reaction score
So some may already have seen this but thought I would share the weekends detail on a lovely renaultsport! My current car tagged on at the end, soon to be a twingo! ;)

Mostly afters, quite a few after an hour long cruise, she attracts lots of looks and attention and sounds like the devil himself!

Blacklight over vertuabond, glass with dodo juice glass cleaner and tyres with wolfs dressing

loving my Zaino top :rolleyes:

DSC03624.jpg

DSC03625.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

DSC03627.jpg

DSC03635.jpg

DSC03636.jpg

DSC03637.jpg

DSC03638.jpg

DSC03639.jpg

DSC03640.jpg

DSC03641.jpg

DSC03642.jpg

DSC03643.jpg

DSC03645.jpg

DSC03646.jpg

DSC03647.jpg

DSC03648.jpg

DSC03649.jpg

DSC03657.jpg

DSC03658.jpg

DSC03659.jpg

DSC03660.jpg

DSC03661.jpg

DSC03662.jpg

DSC03663.jpg

DSC03664.jpg

And whilst I wasdoing a van and a couple of sinks (still to finish!), I took the opportunity to snap some piccies of my car :D currently wearing celeste and a weeks worth of muck

DSC03615.jpg

DSC03616.jpg

DSC03618.jpg

DSC03619.jpg

Yes I've posted this a fair few places, but I loves it :p questions welcome on products or anything :)

Have to admit the clio had already been washed by the time I got there! I was off washing other things in the morning and popped over for an afternoons finishing off, cruising and picture taking! If you're wondering, I'm the bloke who seems to be bending over in a few pics or on his phone :p not the short girl in a couple of em, in case the maggi name is confusing!

Hmmm, I'm sure I know your from somewhere. As for the detailing? Averaged at best!! ;) hahaha

Both cars looks awesome mate, Dawn's V6 is always stunning and probably the most well cared for V6 about.

The Smart looks cool, liking the changes you've done but you know an RS Twingo makes sense.

some serious time and effort spent there mate, looks amazing!! well done

I'm sure I know you too! Cheers for your help yesterday, seriously helpful stuff and really helped me make up my mind what to get. I seriously can't wait now! Expect a lovely detail on a white twingo soon ;) gotta decide what LSP first though :p

And it really is well kept and lovely. And fast. And amazing! Apparently noone else has been allowed to touch Betty except her before :shock:

No problem at all mate, glad you've made a decision on the car. You really won't regret getting a Twingo, not much will beat it in terms of how many smiles it gives you.

As for LSP on it, I use FK1000P on my girlfriends white Twingo and then top up with Red Mist after each wash. Thing with white is that you can't quite get that glossy reflective finish that you can from a darker colour, but that said it shows no swirls so has it's merits. :)

As for the V6, I will have one in the future haha. I had considered one instead of the Gordini but the Twingo is more practical and cheaper to run so for those reasons it won the contest. I do love the V6s though, absolute classic! :)

I'm thinking more boutique!

Zaino is winning in my head atm but I've also got wolfgang fuzion just arrive to try out. That and BOS and obviously I love my celeste. Ahhh!

Yup! Got a full pot! And BV Pro! ANd obviously sn wooden pot. I've had all the core ones but currently only keep hard candy and rainforest rub of them. BTW What are the flakes useful for?! I got sent a pot free...?!

maggi112":2359nwcd said:
Yup! Got a full pot! And BV Pro! ANd obviously sn wooden pot. I've had all the core ones but currently only keep hard candy and rainforest rub of them. BTW What are the flakes useful for?! I got sent a pot free...?!

It's just for novelty value mate, no actual purpose. In theory, I suppose you could melt them down and make your own carnauba wax but I'd imagine that's quite complicated, lol.