Renaultsport drinks

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats alright carrie, yu finish at 3, 3 and half hours, you should arrive just on time ;-)

I live 4 and a half hours away :( afraid I'm gona have to miss this meet

Good to see you all!

Although had a lil accident on the way home (me not the car!) not sure how, but I woke up next to the car having passed out, hit my head and cut my hand up a little! And my leg and shoulder are killing me. I don't even remember stopping the car, but I must have. Woke up next to it with the hazards on and the car locked with key in my pocket :( bad times

maggi112":2fezvef2 said:
Good to see you all!

Although had a lil accident on the way home (me not the car!) not sure how, but I woke up next to the car having passed out, hit my head and cut my hand up a little! And my leg and shoulder are killing me. I don't even remember stopping the car, but I must have. Woke up next to it with the hazards on and the car locked with key in my pocket :( bad times
Jesus. Hope your ok.

Sorry to make light of it but you sure no one slipped anything in your drink ;)

Reminds me of a time I went to the cinema to see the last saw film, had a few drinks before hand, sat though the trailers and really need a wee just as the film started. Stood and a urinal, weeing away and I pass out. Woke up a couple of mins later, on the floor, cock out. Lucky I did piss everywhere I suppose. Horrid feeling. Maybe it was the dread of seeing that god awful film.

Holy shit!! James I hope your ok??!!
No damage to the car? how strange!

Oh nice to meet everyone that made it this eve :D
Hopefully see you all again soon!

That doesn't sound good! Hope you're ok fella.

Hazards maybe because you set the alarm off? Have you passed out before?

Nah hazard button was pressed when I got back in. And it was actually on the hard shoulder of the m25 just before the m40. I don't even remember stopping. Just waking up under the barrier, i do know it was only a couple of mins as I had only just checked the time before hand. I just cant account for 10:57 to 11:03 strangely. And never happened to me before! Must've hit the ground reasonable hard as Ive cut my shoulder through my Tshirt and hoody as well as my knee through my jeans.

James that dont sound good. Its weird there would have been a reason for pulling over. Also im surprised being on the hard shoulder that no one saw this and stopped im sure people would have been around. Main thing its just a few cuts and nothing to bad.

Was good to meet new people yesterday and was a good night. Just a shame im now at work till 12.30 :(

I want to go speaker shopping before all the shops close!

This explains where everyone was last night.

James. Passing out whilst peeing could explain being on the floor. If you were busting, and rushed from sitting to standing, coupled with the release of muscle pressure around your abdomen your blood pressure will drop. Then it all goes grey and you end up on the floor... The bathroom floor, or sitting down in the morning is safer than the M25

singlespeed":8dqc8qvs said:
This explains where everyone was last night.

James. Passing out whilst peeing could explain being on the floor. If you were busting, and rushed from sitting to standing, coupled with the release of muscle pressure around your abdomen your blood pressure will drop. Then it all goes grey and you end up on the floor... The bathroom floor, or sitting down in the morning is safer than the M25

If this is the case did he wake up wet?

Yeah doesn't, I've got a doctors appointment this week so will mention it then so at least it's recorded. I can't have been out long since I woke up and my phone was lit up on the ground. Just the not remembering getting there is the worrying part!

As for peeing, I went just before i left and wasn't in need. And i didn't wake up tackle out either!

Otherwise was a good meet, whilst I wasn't there too long was enjoyable!

Did you get your dirty kebab?

James glad your ok
I couldn't stomach one of those kebabs just the smell was off putting enough! lol

Gareth the real reason is your under the thumb and she was calling :lol:

Also James about a next meet maybe next month but not sure when yet we will need to work it out but was a good night with a few drinks :)