RenaultSport - East Midlands Group

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thomasbrentnall

Reaction score
I have recently created a Facebook group for all RenaultSport enthusiasts based in the East Midlands. This makes it easier for me and other people to organise meets which include a range of RenaultSport models. Our next meet is this Sunday at the Tawny Owl in Newark.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RenaultSportEastMids/

I hope moderators do not mind me posting this here

Kind Regards,

Tom

I can't see an issue with having this up so unless anyone else has a problem it can stay for now.
I've joined the group and waiting for the request to be accepted. Sundays meet is only 1hr 30 away but a bit to short notice. Will keep my eyes out for future meets though.

Chicken":2jf0edrz said:
I can't see an issue with having this up so unless anyone else has a problem it can stay for now.
I've joined the group and waiting for the request to be accepted. Sundays meet is only 1hr 30 away but a bit to short notice. Will keep my eyes out for future meets though.

Hi Chicken

Thank you, the Newark meet is the last Sunday of every month so hopefully you will be able to attend in the future :)

I will also be organising some other meets too!

I have no outstanding requests so you should be in now!

thomasbrentnall":203dayxt said:
I have recently created a Facebook group for all RenaultSport enthusiasts based in the East Midlands. This makes it easier for me and other people to organise meets which include a range of RenaultSport models. Our next meet is this Sunday at the Tawny Owl in Newark.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/RenaultSportEastMids/

I hope moderators do not mind me posting this here

Kind Regards,

Tom

Been to a couple of these.
Good little meet up, more and more turning up when the weather is good!

I can't make this Sunday but hope to make the next one again Tom.

James (RB182 :cool: )