Renaultsport Interior

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a bargain! I would like to buy that but am worried that "renault sport" in big orange letters on the seats in my extreme might look a bit silly.

tommy89":89erglfx said:
what a bargain! I would like to buy that but am worried that "renault sport" in big orange letters on the seats in my extreme might look a bit silly.

Yeah only buy RS stuff if you have an RS :) I was joking

This auction is for a wheel nut.... available also is
Front and back seats
steering wheel/airbag
passenger airbag
spare wheel holder
roof pannel
door pannels
airbag modual
seat belt pretensioners
cd player
all seen in pic
please send a message on here if you have any questions
Be carefull what your getting :evil:

HigtonA":31fc329j said:
tommy89":31fc329j said:

Yeah only buy RS stuff if you have an RS :) I was joking

I had understood your joke there.

my point still stands - the interior is a bargain. For those of you that are luck enough to have a Renault sport model. could you tell me if the orange letters are stitched on ? (therefore able to be unpicked, my brother is an upholsterer so any stains or holes these letters leave are easily removed as I'm sure you are all well aware)

Just after a cheap mod to bring a bit of luxury to make my twingo a bit different from the normal extreme.

*EDIT - well seen singlespeed!! gosh I should learn to read :( *

Good old Neil. Cleaning up Karl's mess as always

£50 for a wheel nut....? Am I missing something that's STUPID expensive

jra3d":3vw528yc said:
£50 for a wheel nut....? Am I missing something that's STUPID expensive
Unless its had a stud conversion, Twingo's don't have nuts.

Scamming gitts :evil: a bit like the old playstation box scam, where people don't read the full add

Yeah most likely to scam someone who doesnt read the small print

HigtonA":21n5mkh3 said:

Apologies, it's been a VERY long day involving being in a fairly nasty car accident. no bad injuries just a selection of cuts and shaken up family, on a side note the new ka stands up very well to being rear ended by a luton van and subsequently ending up in a ditch.

I was just excited to be able to improve my basic, boring low spec twingo on the cheap.

tommy89":1f2wkzpj said:
HigtonA":1f2wkzpj said:

Apologies, it's been a VERY long day involving being in a fairly nasty car accident. no bad injuries just a selection of cuts and shaken up family, on a side note the new ka stands up very well to being rear ended by a luton van and subsequently ending up in a ditch.

I was just excited to be able to improve my basic, boring low spec twingo on the cheap.
Glad everyone came out reasonably ok and hopefully, there won't be too many aches and pains in the morning :cry: Good to hear the car did its job

thanks singlespeed :)

The car was fantastic - very little cabin intrusion (apart from the rear glass and trim coming in). Don't think it will be going back on the road as we weren't able to open the doors to get out, had to break the front door windows with the back of the stereo that had fallen out of the dash. only issue that was a bit unnerving at the time is that there was steam coming out of the bonnet, which at the time we thought was smoke.

I think we will be getting another one if we cant get it fixed up as it did the job we asked of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.