RenaultSport National Meet - Convoy Thread

Twingo Forum

Help Support Twingo Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
As you know we are getting closer to the biggest Renaultsport meet of the year. Its about time we arrange a convoy from a services close by to the location of the meet

Steve-o has come up with a great location:-

Warwick services between J12 and J13.

Also gives time to meet members you havent met before the meet. And grab any bits of food people maybe craving for ;)

To follow the main thread of the meet please use the link below and keep this to the convoy thread only !

https://www.twingo133.net/announces...t-motor-heritage-centre-warwicks-t619-50.html

CV35 OAA

Time to get the list rolling

1. TwingoGeekeo
2. Matt

id be up for meeting there aswell

1. TwingoGeekeo
2. Matt
3. Steve-o
4. Daveyb133

1. TwingoGeekeo
2. Matt
3. Steve-o
4. Daveyb133
5. Mr_Ben

Sounds good to me!

For those that didn't go to this last year - come this year! You won't regret it, seeing all those different RS's in one place is spectacular and there's some VERY nice examples there. Last year the weather was really nice too so hopefully we get the same (or better!) this year.

It costs about a tenner to get into the museum itself if you fancied doing that - the meet is right outside the main doors and you'll probably find that there's another meeting of some kind at the other end of the car park (last year was a classic cars meet I think?).

Do it!

mate what am i missing????
the link in your first post doesnt work??

Grr the links mess up when posts are edited. Add twingo133.net to the beginning and paste it in your browser. Can't fix it on my phone

hattonperformance":2j4cdbvk said:
what the post code of meeting place and the venue then...

need to know if this worth meeting up for convoy

CV35 0BJ

im up for meeting you lot at the service station, where do you all come from im driving from peterborough, anyone coming past that way?

just bought my new sound system already for fitting tuesday, sub in back and new speakers and tweeters in front.

ok i will just meet you at the services at 10am be the easiest thing to do, did you go to this event last year this will be my first.

I missed last years as i was busy but will be making it this year without fail